At All On 4 Plus®, we specialise in Immediate Final Teeth™ in 24 hours and providing our patients with individualised, beautiful smiles. There are many steps and processes that are involved in creating a smile in 24 hours, however the main starting point is patient’s coming to see us when they realise that they may need to do something about their teeth.
The Moment you Realise Something Needs to be Done
There are many common indicators which may suggest that a person needs All On 4 Plus®, which can include:
- Tooth Decay
- Gum disease
- Failed Dental Work
- Missing/loose teeth
More information about these common indicators can be found here.
How We Achieve a New Smile in 24 hours
Due to our advanced technology and systems, we are able to provide Immediate Final Teeth™ for our patients within 24 hours from their surgery. This process is more favourable for our patients as they don’t have to wait months to receive their Immediate Final Teeth™, which reduces the stress and lack of comfort that temporary teeth may provide.
You can read more about the full process and how this is achieved here.
Benefits that our Patients Experience
There are many benefits and improvements in a person’s quality of life after All On 4 Plus® treatment; and these are not just subject to aesthetics and functionality. The confidence and happiness that patient’s experience cannot be quantified, and for us, it is definitely the best part of seeing people get their new smiles. The main benefits that are seen after All On 4 Plus® treatment are:
- Improved Aesthetics- patients are happy with the way that their new smile looks, this includes the colour, shape and balance of their new smile.
- Improved Functionality- patients are able to regain full functionality, such as being able to consume foods that they were not able to eat before ( e.g. Apples, corn etc).
- Improved self-perception and confidence- Most of our patients who have problems with their dental health experience lower self-confidence, due to the way their smile loos. We have seen that patient’s perception of their new smile is happier and
- Increased Happiness- The direct effect of happiness is seen from individuals after receiving their treatment, due to the improved oral function, aesthetics and convenience and comfort.
- Reduced/Removal of Pain- Any pain or discomfort that patients walk into our clinics with is gone by the time they walk out. Most if not all patients report that their pain is either significantly reduced or removed completely after treatment.
Brendan has suffered from gum disease and tooth decay for over 10 years. With extremely brittle and deteriorated teeth, his functionality and aesthetics were severely compromised. For many patients like Brendon, confidence can be compromised when your teeth are in a state where they cause issues such as the inability to eat and reduced confidence when it comes to smiling.